Wisconsin Public Television
|Wisconsin Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): see below|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
These stations opted-out of WHA's schedule:
- Channel 20 (WHRM, Wausau)
- Channel 28 (WHWC, Menomonie)
- Channel 31 (WHLA, La Crosse)
- Channel 36 (WLEF, Park Falls)
- Channel 38 (WPNE, Green Bay)
- 2 April 1983: The Tom Baker stories begin, Saturday nights at 10:30.
- fall 1983: The series moves to Sundays at noon.
- 17 March 1985: The Caves of Androzani, Genesis of the Daleks, and The Five Doctors air by viewers' choice.
- 24 March 1985: Spearhead from Space and the viewers' #1 choice, The Invasion of Time air.
- 20 March 1988: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 1990: The series moves to Sundays at 10pm.
- 18 February 1990: The Invasion of Time airs.