What's new 2016
- What was New in 2015
- What was New in 2014
- What was New in 2013
- What was New in 2012
- What was New in 2011
- 26 September: A major update to our coverage of the short-lived Canadian cable station CPN, that aired the series from 1978 to 1979.
- 30 August: We updated the "Mystery of the Taiwan Prints" page back in April. Since then we've had time to ponder on the possible origins of those ten films. We've given the page yet another overhaul, and added some thoughts on where those films may have come from.
- 17 July: Who was Bongo Les and Herman, and what connection did they have with "Dr Who"? (She heard it - but did ya make her listen?)
- 26 June: Update to Poland: the Polish Wikipedia entry reports that Tom Baker episodes aired in the early 1990s. We have recently had access to a Polish newspaper from 1990, and the only listings for "Doktor Kto" are for the German satellite station RTL. We therefore think the Wikipedia entry is referring to those screenings rather than ones on any local Polish station.
- 23 May: A small update to Jon Pertwee's visit to Morocco.
- 25 April: The Taiwan Prints page was looking bland, so we've added some pictures, and revised the text slightly to clarify a few minor points.
- 22 April: Airdates for KDTU added. Channel 18 was one of the few independent American stations to air Doctor Who.
- 19 March: A minor update to the Three Journeys of Marco Polo page: some kind soul has created a IMDb entry for Derek Ralston, so we now have a date of birth and some of his 1950s TV credits.
- 19 February: BroaDWcast is five years old today. Did anyone bring cake?