We would very much like BroaDWcast to also function as an index to Doctor Who clips on YouTube, especially USA pledge-breaks, convention footage and any foreign language clips. If you already know of or stumble across any, please send us the link.
- And don't forget, clicking on the AIRDATES icon on the country profile pages will take you to the airdates summary for that country (N/S = story title is Not Stated)
- We're on TWITTER. To "Follow" us, please 'click' here or via the link found in the "external sites" section of the left sidebar.
- We also have a dedicated forum and email address - see sidebar to the left
- 5 November: K43AJ in Arkansas is added. It is the only known low-power station in the US to show Doctor Who.
- 29 October: An additional run of repeats in 1977-78 has been confirmed for Canada station TVOntario. Profile and Airdates table pages have been updated. We've also updated the CKVU Vancouver profile and added some new notes to its airdates table.
- 1 October: We now have newspaper clippings for the Tom Baker stories shown in Jordan; the Profile and Airdates pages have been revised.
- 1 October: Update to Bahrain, with some additional airdates found for the Tom Baker stories in 1982.
- 27 August: Episode titles for the Saturday night airings in 1980 for OETA added.
- 8 August: Some episode titles added to the KUHT, KQED, KETC, WLIW and OETA airdates tables.
- 8 July: We've added some additional notes to the Airdates in Singapore page, to clarify the situation regarding whether or not Mission to the Unknown aired in 1972.
- Also updated is Cyprus, to clarify the situation regarding the acquisition rather than purchase of The Reign of Terror, and also revised parts of the Buying and Selling article to match.
- 7 July: The Jon Pertwee episodes began on Qube a month earlier than previously thought.
- 2 April: We've still don't have any airdates, but we've updated the page to report that the Hartnells aired several times on a regional basis in Saudi Arabia.
- 29 March: Major update to Hong Kong, with the addition of some new newspaper clippings, and the text adjusted accordingly.
- 25 March: Major update to Gibraltar; brand new newspaper scans have been added, and the text adjusted accordingly.
- 11 February: Updated the BBC Choice page.
- 7 February: The BBC World Service Television Europe and BBC Prime pages have been given a tidy-up.