|Variety, 16 August 1978||WPTV was one of the first stations to purchase the Tom Baker stories|
|Network: NBC||Channel(s): 5|
|First airing: 1978||Last airing: 1980?|
== AIRDATES ==
- 22 July 1978: The magazine Back Stage reported that WPTV "preempted the entire evening when it aired a marathon of ... Dr. Who". If they did, they didn't let the press know (see listings right)
- 24 July 1978: The Hand of Fear is shown as a "test" to see how the show might be received by American audiences.
- 9 September 1978: The Tom Baker stories begin airing Saturdays at 1:00pm.
- 4 June 1979: After six months off, the series returns, weekday mornings at 6:30.
- 8 September 1979: The series shifts to Saturdays at noon.
- 27 January 1980: A Sunday noon run begins.
- 26 November 1980: Back to weekday mornings ...
- 15 March 1981: ... interrupted by a Sunday night run.
- 31 July 1981: The series ends.
|Palm Beach Post-Times, Aug. 26 [sic], 1978|