|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 21|
|First airing: 1982||Last airing: 1993|
== AIRDATES ==
- For other stations in WPT, see Wisconsin Public Television.
- WHA aired in Madison, and on cable in the Milwaukee area.
- 2 October 1982: The Tom Baker stories begin. The series regular slot begins the next day, Sundays nights at 11:30.
- 4 September 1983: The series moves to Sunday afternoons at 5:00.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 3 December 1983: Both Peter Cushing movies air as part of Saturday Night Friends.
- 11 December 1983: Once Upon a Time Lord airs. The special would air three more times.
- 11 March 1984: Five episodes, including Castrovalva air as part of The Transformation of Dr. Who Special.
- 16 September 1984: The incomplete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 2 December 1984: Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD airs following Death to the Daleks.
- 9-10 March 1985: A 26-hour marathon of ten Jon Pertwee stories, including four "new" ones that had not been previously released for the US market. The four "new" stories were: Spearhead from Space, Frontier in Space, Planet of the Daleks, Invasion of the Dinosaurs (in five parts only), which had recently been released by the BBC as part of a complete re-package of all 24 Pertwee adventures. The Illinois/Wisconsin area TV Guide previewed the marathon with a half-page ad. This ad was subsequently used in a flyer at TJ's Comics near Chicago urging local fans to contact the programming department at channel 11. (It wasn't until 1986/87 that WTTW aired these four new stories.)
- 11 January 1986: The Twin Dilemma through Revelation of the Daleks air.
- 7 September 1986: William Hartnell premieres.
- 15 February 1987: Patrick Troughton premieres.
- 16 May 1987: The series moves from its regular 4pm Sunday afternoon slot to Saturdays at 10am.
- 10 October 1987: All 14 episodes of The Trial of a Time Lord air back to back, from 10am to 6pm, with pledge breaks in between the episodes.
- 19 March 1988: The Sylvester McCoy episodes begin, followed by An Interview with Sylvester McCoy.
- 3 September 1989: The series moves to Sundays at 11pm with yet another recycling of the Tom Baker stories starting with Robot. (Incidentally, the series was preceded by Blake's 7 at 10pm.) It stays in this 11pm slot for the next three years.
- 19 August 1990: The package of 24 reissued Jon Pertwee stories commence.
- 17 March 1991: After the Pertwees, a run of Peter Davison stories commence, followed by Colin Baker from 28 July 1991, and Sylvester McCoy from 13 October 1991.
- 2 February 1992: A repeat of the Peter Davison stories begins.
- 5 July 1992: Colin Baker repeats start.
- 27 September 1992: Sylvester McCoy repeats.
- 20 December 1992: Survival ends the run on WHA.
- 2016: The Tom Baker stories air.