|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 26|
|First airing: 1981||Last airing: 1990|
== AIRDATES ==
- Also available in Arlington, Virginia
- 18 May 1981: The Tom Baker stories begin, weeknights at 6:30.
- 2 October 1981: The series is taken off the air.
- 12 July 1982: Tom Baker returns, now at 6:00.
- 24 November 1982: The series goes off the air again, this time for The Goodies.
- 7 July 1985: Despite the repackaged Jon Pertwee stories being available, WETA begins with the Tom Baker stories, Sundays at 5.00pm in the omnibus movie format. The premiere coincided with The Washington Times' new TV section, TV Week (replacing TV Magazine), which promoted Doctor Who with a picture of Tom Baker.
- 21 December 1986 (?): The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories commence.
- 31 May 1987: The five reissued Patrick Troughton stories commence.
- August 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories commence.
- 22 October 1989: Remembrance of the Daleks and the rest of season 25 begin airing.
- 12 November 1989: An 11-week run of Dalek episodes begins.
- 18 November 1990: Doctor Who ends.