|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
A state-wide network of transmitters serving 12 cities.
- 4 May 1981: The Tom Baker stories commence.
- 16 October 1983: For about 12 months Doctor Who airs seven days a week, episodic on weekdays and compilations on the weekends.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 1986: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air. (The Ambassadors of Death part four airs on WUNL channel 4, at 11.00pm, on 3 October 1986.)
- 19 November 1988: The Making of Doctor Who airs.
- 1991: WUNC screens only select Peter Davison stories and Sylvester McCoy stories.
- 25 May and 1 June 1991: The viewers' favorite Genesis of the Daleks airs.
- 27 July 1991: WUNC announces it will be dropping the series, after almost ten years of continuous runs. They cite falling ratings and the increased cost to buy from Lionheart as the main reasons.
- 2016: After running the Jon Pertwee stories on UNC-MX, the series moves to UNC-EX and is then dropped.