The Space Museum
|Story Code: Q / Season 2||UK Airdate: 24 Apr to 15 May 1965|
|Doctor: William Hartnell||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|Sierra Leone||Sep 68||b/w|
|New Zealand||Oct 68||b/w|
|Costa Rica||May 72||b/w|
- This was one of only a few Hartnell serials that did not have its foreign debut in Australia.
- The ABC in Australia returned its prints to the BBC on 4 June 1975.
- A print of episode 1 was acquired by a film collector in the 1970s. If it is a Suppressed Field telerecording, then it may have been the returned Australia print, or it had come from Zambia. If it is a Stored Field telerecording, then it may be from Sierra Leone or Ethiopia.
- See Hartnell Junkings
- The serial was reissued by the BBC in late 1985, and sold to:
|United States||from Sep 85||b/w|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Space Museum
- Episode 1: The warlike Monoids transform the planet of Xeros into a "Space Museum," where an exhibit devoted to their future conquests includes a replica of the Doctor.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Compilation: The warlike Monoids transform the planet of Xeros into a "Space Museum," where an exhibit devoted to their future conquests includes a replica of the Doctor.