|Story Code: M / Season 2||UK Airdate: 16 Jan to 6 Feb 1965|
|Doctor: William Hartnell||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|New Zealand||Apr 68||b/w|
|Sierra Leone||May 68||b/w|
- The story was not dubbed for screening in any Spanish or Arabic language countries. But unlike Marco Polo and The Reign of Terror, the negatives of this serial were kept; logically, this serial should be missing...
- A print of part three was found in late 2011, but this was later discovered to be a dupe made from an existing print, so it therefore wasn't one that had been returned from an overseas station and later junked.
- See Hartnell Junkings
- The serial was reissued by the BBC in late 1985, and sold to:
|United States||from Sep 85||b/w|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Romans
- Episode 1: The Doctor encounters the infamous Emperor Nero when the Tardis materializes in Rome, circa A.D. 64.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Compilation: The Doctor encounters the infamous Emperor Nero when the Tardis materializes in Rome, circa A.D. 64.