The Five Doctors
|Story Code: 6K / Season : 90 minute Special||UK Airdate: 25 Nov 1983|
|Doctor: Peter Davison||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||23 Nov 83||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Nov 88||PAL|
- The story was made as a 90 minute "movie".
- The story made its TV debut in the United States in November 1983 -- see list of stations at right.
- A four-part edition was also made: it screened in that format in the UK for the August 1984 repeat (see BBC Repeats), and some stations in the United States in the late 1980s, and in Australia in the mid-2000s.
- The adventure was dubbed into German and re-edited into a three-parter for the screening in Germany.
- See also K9 and Company.
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Five Doctors (sometimes The Five Doctors Who)
- Part 1: Doctor Who runs into some of his former selves in the Death Zone.
- Part 2:
- Part 3:
- Part 4:
- Compilation: The current regeneration of Doctor Who runs into some of his former selves when they are plucked out of time and placed in the Death Zone on a program commemorating the series 20th anniversary.