|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 21|
|First airing: 1976||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 11 October 1976: The Jon Pertwee stories began, daily at 6:30pm, although it looks like The Time Monster may have been skipped.
- October 1977: WXXI screened Doctor Who in tandem with WNED (from 1977 through until 1987).
- Late 1978: WXXI screened the Tom Baker stories from late 1978.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs, followed by Once Upon a Time Lord and The Android Invasion.
- 1985: Channel 21 recycles stories from Robot to The Caves of Androzani daily at least twice.
- 23 March 1985: A seven-hour marathon airs.
- 1989: As part of a pledge drive, WXXI-TV showed the documentary Doctor Who's Who's Who as a lead-in to the season premiere Remembrance of the Daleks.
- 1989: The station aired the 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories, five Patrick Troughton stories and 24 Jon Pertwee stories, followed by the other Doctors.
- 1989-1992: It took three years to play all the surviving installments of the entire series. This would be WXXI's last-ever complete run of the entire series.
- 2016: Tom Baker compilations air.