New Hampshire Public Television
|New Hampshire Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 11|
|First airing: 1980||Last airing: 2004|
== AIRDATES ==
- 29 September 1980: The series begins, airing weekdays at 5pm.
- 5 January 1981: The series movies to 6:30.
- 3 September 1983: The network switches to Saturday afternoon compilation broadcasts.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 1984: The series airs in omnibus form on Saturdays, at 5.00pm to 6.30pm.
- 1984?: The package of 14 full colour Jon Pertwee stories aired.
- March 1986: The package of 17 reissued William Hartnell stories commences, screening at 5pm.
- 1986: Omnibus editions screen Saturdays, 3.30pm. On 13 September 1986, an unidentified story with a running time of 2 hours 40 minutes, screened from 3.30pm.
- 1987: During October, the series aired in omnibus form on Saturdays, at 4.55pm to 6.30pm.
- 1988: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired.
- 1988: Omnibus editions screen Saturdays. On 1 October 1988, an unidentified story with a running time of 3 hours, screened from 4.00 to 7.00pm.
- 1989: On 9 September 1989, an unidentified story with a running time of 90 minutes, screened from 2.50pm.
- 1990: On 15 September 1990, an unidentified story with a running time of 90 minutes, screened from 4.30 to 6.00pm.
- 1992/1993?: The Tomb of the Cybermen screens for a fund-raising event.
- 13 November 2004: Channel 11 drops Doctor Who when its contract runs out. This station was the last remaining in New England to air the series. The last episode was The Hand of Fear.