|Story Code: 6F / Season 20||UK Airdate: 1 Feb to 9 Feb 1983||Doctor: Peter Davison|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|New Zealand||Nov 83||PAL|
|United States||from early 84||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Sep 87||PAL|
- This was the last Peter Davison story to screen in New Zealand until 1988...
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Mawdryn Undead
- Part 1: The Doctor and his companions are separated after they arrive on a mysterious, opulent spaceship.
- Part 2: On Earth, Nyssa and Tegan stumble across a decaying body they believe to be the Doctor.
- Part 3: The mutant Mawdryn reveals his true identity to the Doctor.
- Part 4: The two Brigadiers help the Doctor free Nyssa and Tegan from the grasp of Mawdryn.
- Compilation: A race of mutants, doomed to a state of endless degeneration, forces the Doctor and his companions to help him.