Maine Public Broadcasting Network
|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
- The series aired weekly on Saturdays, early evenings, usually at 6.00pm:
- Early 1980s: The Tom Baker stories aired.
- 28 December 1985 The Peter Davison stories begin.
- 19 July 1986: The channel airs the 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories:
- 20 December 1986: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories screen.
- July 1989: A viewer in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, recalls seeing The War Games (in two parts) and Spearhead from Space in July 1989, on consecutive weeks, at 5:00 or 6:00pm. (In all likelihood, these were broadcasts from MPBC, which did indeed extend to Nova Scotia, and which was screening the Troughton and Pertwees at that time.)
- 9 September 1989: An unnamed omnibus aired from 5:00pm to 6:30pm (presumably a Jon Pertwee story).
- 3 October 1998: The series returns with two episodes every Saturday night at 9pm. The run begins with Robot.
- Late 1990s: The last episode was Survival until the late 1990s when Tom Baker stories were shown.