|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 39|
|First airing: 1984||Last airing: 1989|
== AIRDATES ==
- 1 October 1984: The Tom Baker stories begin, weekdays at 6pm with a midnight repeat.
- 5 November 1984: The two airings are combined into one, at 11pm.
- 1 December 1984: A Saturday noon airing is added.
- 30 May 1985: The Peter Davison stories begin.
- 15 June 1985: The Saturday broadcasts end.
- September 1985: The repackaged Jon Pertwee stories begin. A mix-up by the BBC meant they (like a number of other stations) didn't get part 6 of Planet of the Daleks.
- 6 March 1986: Tom Baker returns.
- 10 March 1986: The "missing" episode of Planet of the Daleks that didn't screen earlier (the newspaper billed it as being "part 3", but it would actually have been part 6) plus an out of sequence omnibus of The Twin Dilemma air in addition to the scheduled episode of Robot.
- 3 November 1986: Peter Davison returns.
- April 1987: The William Hartnell stories premiere, followed by the available Patrick Troughton stories.
- August 1987: Back to Jon Pertwee. (The Claws of Axos parts 3 and 4, both air 16 October 1987 - see clipping.)
- 16 February 1988: Back to Tom Baker.
- 13 October 1988: Peter Davison returns.
- January 1989: Colin Baker premieres.
- 7 March 1989: The series ends suddenly, on a Tuesday.