|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 2|
|First airing: 1981||Last airing: 2002|
== AIRDATES ==
- 28 December 1981: Channel 2 screened Tom Baker stories Monday to Friday at 5:00pm; the timeslot later changed to 5.30pm. They were cycled through at least twice.
- 6 May 1983: The Peter Davison stories begin. The episodes move from weekdays to Friday night compilations. This was followed by further Tom Baker reruns.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 6 October 1984: A Saturday evening run begins with season 21.
- 23 March 1985: Regeneration night features four regeneration stories, including Spearhead from Space. Three of the episodes are edited into hour timeslots.
- 30 March 1985: The complete Jon Pertwee package continues.
- 22 November 1985: Colin Baker premieres.
- 10 January 1986: The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories screen.
- 27 June 1986: The Patrick Troughton stories begin.
- 3 October 1986: The second half of The Mind of Evil is mistakenly shown instead of the first half. The entire story is shown the next week.
- 5 October 1986: A "Dr Who Festival" is held at the Minneapolis Armory, with an appearance by the travelling Doctor Who USA Tour bus:
- 14 February 1987: Colin Baker returns.
- 4 April 1987: Another run of William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton begins on Saturday nights.
- 1 May 1987: Tom Baker returns.
- 14 November 1987: The Trial of a Time Lord airs after Patrick Troughton finishes.
- 12 December 1987: Jon Pertwee begins airing on Saturday nights.
- March 1988: The Trial of a Time Lord airs, followed by Time and the Rani, which plays on its own. The rest of the McCoy era airs after 1989. The series now airs Saturdays, at 11.00pm.
- 1988: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories had screened by September 1988.
- 10 March 1990: The Saturday airings end with Survival.
- 9 September 1990: The series returns with back to back on Sunday afternoons.
- 29 November 1991: Five stories air the day after Thanksgiving.
- 1 January 1992: The series ends with a New Year's Day marathon of three stories.
- 8 May 1999: Fan clubs get the series reinstated. Doctor Who now airs episodically, Saturday nights around 11:30.
- 28 September 2002: After one last run of Tom Baker episodes, Doctor Who ends in Minnesota.