|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
Channel 34 (PBS)
Channel 43 (WPBO in Portsmouth)
- 5 March 1979: The Tom Baker stories begin, weekdays at 6pm.
- 20 January 1980: A Sunday slot begins, airing complete stories at 9am.
- 22 March 1981: The Sunday slot ends.
- 11 September 1981: The series ends and moves to WOUB.
- 30 November 1985: The series returns.
- 28 November 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air, at 10.00pm.
- 1988: The first batch of Sylvester McCoy stories screen.
- 18 June 1988: The Tom Baker stories commenced yet again; Robot screened on this day.
- 1990-1994: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired again during this period. In 1990, the timeslot was 10pm-midnight.