|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
Channel 57 (PBS)
- 25 January 1985: Began airing the Tom Baker stories, Fridays at 9pm.
- July 1986: The station goes off the air while it moves to channel 27.
- 12 September 1986: The Peter Davison stories begin.
- 23 January 1987: The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories aired.
- 3 July 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired.
- 27 December 1991: The series ends, replaced by Blakes 7.